Bankers Hall Club is currently accepting applications in various departments from friendly, enthusiastic individuals.
Certified Personal Trainer
A Certified Personal Trainer is responsible for integrating new members into their new lifestyle, ensuring they have the tools necessary to use their membership on a regular basis. This involves training clients on a regular basis and creating a program that clients can follow when they are exercising without a Personal Trainer.
Anticipated Start Date
- As soon as possible
Terms of Employment
- Permanent Full-Time
- 50 Personal Trainer positions available
- Fitness Centre
Hours per Week
- 40 hours per week (early morning, morning, day, evening, weekend)
Financial Benefits & Compensation
- Wage (to be negotiated and may vary based on experience) ranging from $21 to $40 per hour plus ability to earn commission and bonus.
- Interpersonal awareness
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level C Certificate
- Personal Training Certificate or Personal Training Diploma or Bachelor of Kinesiology
Specific Skills & Experience
- No previous Personal Training experience required
- Leading/ instructing groups
- Leading/ instructing individuals
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
Health & Family-Friendly Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Premium: Bankers Hall Club pays 50% of the group insurance premiums, employee pays for 50%.
- Coverage includes: medical benefits, dental benefits, paramedical (massage, chiropractor, dieticians, etc.), long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death, dismemberment and specific loss coverage, out of country insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: no waiting period, no minimum hours required, free for all employees.
- Complimentary gym membership for yourself and a friend or family member.
- Covered through Bankers Hall Club liability insurance (personal coverage not required)
- Complimentary Continuing Education Credit (CEC) courses from an extensive curriculum.
- Vacation pay accrued starting at 4% of eligible earnings.
Methods to Apply
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 7222 Edgemont Blvd NW, Calgary, AB, T3A 2X7
- By fax: 403-278-3465
- In person: 402, 315-8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 4K1
- By phone: 403-298-4750
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Bankers Hall Club Fitness Consultant is a great role if you are interested in taking the first steps in pursuing a personal training career.
The Fitness Consultant acts as a fitness concierge by creating an atmosphere of outstanding hospitality, safety and cleanliness. In this role, the Fitness Consultant provides members with: personal training expertise and knowledge, conducts body composition tests, performs basic fitness assessments, recommends Group Fitness classes, assists Personal Trainers as needed and ensures weights and equipment are returned to their appropriate places.
The ideal candidate has a passion for fitness and healthy living and genuinely enjoys meeting new people.
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Massage and Wellness Centre at Bankers Hall Club is currently accepting resumes for registered Massage Therapists (2200 hour diploma or equivalency) to join our team.
Hours will include day, evening and weekend shifts. We are looking for someone with a strong dedication to customer service and a focus on therapeutic massage. We offer a competitive hourly rate, full laundry and reception services and a fitness membership.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Melissa Fitzgerald by email at email@example.com or by fax at 403-261-1039.
Cleaning / Maintenance
The main role of the cleaning and maintenance team involves ensuring all club facilities, equipment and common areas are kept clean and orderly. This is done by helping identify problems with equipment or building maintenance, completing daily and weekly custodial checklists as assigned and scheduled, and other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Anton Van der Merwe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-261-1039.