TRAIN IN-PERSON OR VIRTUALLY AND MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS
At Bankers Hall Club in downtown Calgary, our personal trainers are dedicated to understanding your individual fitness needs, physical limitations and personal goals. Our personal trainers will design a balanced fitness program that will help you achieve maximum results.
Our personal trainers will:
- customize an workout program based entirely on your fitness needs and time constraints
- provide on-going feedback and guidance
- assist you with maintaining focus and motivation
- continuously evaluate your progress and update your program as required
- provide you with a safe, informative, results-oriented environment in which to exercise
- provide general nutritional guidance and information
All personal trainers have a minimum of Kinesiology/Physical Education degree or diploma, professional certification with one or more accredited exercise science associations, and a minimum of two years of exercise prescription experience.
Bankers Hall Club fitness consultants can assist with the proper use of fitness equipment, provide exercise feedback, and can answer questions you have about fitness and health. Responsible for the needs and safety of members, fitness consultants also conduct fitness assessments and design complimentary fitness programs.